Creamy smooth homemade fresh mango ice cream made with mango pulp. No chemicals or preservatives. This eggless mango ice cream is a must try recipe for this summer. Learn how to make mango ice cream at home without an ice cream maker. This ice cream will surely bring a smile on your loved ones faces. Super tasty. Try it out…
Cooking time : 12 hrs
1 condensed milk
1/3 cup milk powder
3/4 cup fresh chilled cream
1/4 tsp Elaichi Powder / Ice Cream Essence
1/2 cup fresh chopped mango
- In a chilled bowl whip the cream till smooth and fluffy. Keep aside.
- In another bowl mix well condensed milk and milk powder. Mix it well so that no lumps are formed. With a soft hand add the whipped cream and mix well.
- The mixture should be silky smooth. Then add mango puree and elaichi powder. Make sure not to over mix it or all the air will fizz out.
- Transfer the ice cream mixture to a freezer safe mould.
- Cover the moulds with aluminium foil or cling foil and let it set for 8 – 10 hours or overnite.
- At the time of serving scoop out the ice cream and serve with chopped fresh mango pieces.